Job Description : Education Counsellor
1) Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection , class scheduling , school adjustment , truancy , study habits , and career planning.
2) Confer with parents or guardians , teachers , other counselors , and administrators to resolve students' behavioral , academic , and other problems.
3) Prepare students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
4) Making outbound calls as and when required.
5) Good written & verbal communication skills and Should able to speak in English and Hindi.
6) Good Interpersonal and coordination skills.
7) Should be computer literate.
Job Location : Lajpat Nagar Part-3, New Delhi.
Salary : Rs.15,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
Our client, an Academy providing career guidance and preparatory classes for Merchant Navy aspirants in all over India. It has started this journey in 2010 with the ultimate vision of spreading awareness among the students who are seeking their career in Merchant Navy. Since then, It has helped more than 3500 students convert their dreams into reality by giving the recruitment services. Over the years, they have gradually become preferred recruitment partners to leading Shipping Companies internationally.